Submissions are made via an online portal and each nomination is required to provide relevant supporting material that addresses the judging criteria, including:
• A statement of excellence addressing one or more of the eligibility criteria (creation and advancement of knowledge through research and education, development and deployment of effective advocacy and policy, and development and implementation of effective practice, engagement of industry and/or community). The statement should be a maximum of one A4 page and be in a format suitable for publication.
• Address the Judging Criteria; each relevant Judging Criterion (education, research, advocacy, policy development, community engagement, leadership) individually with each as its own subheading. Total length of no more than two A4 pages.
• A curriculum vitae (CV) of no more than two A4 pages, referencing the nominee/s’ educational qualifications, career history, positions and experience.
• Contact information of two referees / nominators. If you are self-nominating, please provide the contact information of two referees. If you are nominating someone please provide contact information of two nominators. These may be the same or different from your references.
• An image of yourself or the group.